Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sorry and promise is a big word

one day someone i know said that she will meet me in mc donald on thursday at 2.00. but u know what i waited 4 the person until 2.30. the best part is that she promise more than 100 times that she will be there but she never show up. i was very disappointed with her, after so long now i know her real attitude. but as a guy i forgive her becouse she called me at night and told me that she was sorrry becouse she was cought in the traffic. another day she ask to go out to secret recipe on tuesday. she ask me to come at 2.00 . this time becouse my tuis were at 6.00 so i waited 4 her until 4.00. she didint show up. i was angry and very very mad. she called me and said sorry at night. u know what i told her, i said that sorry is a big word and promise is said to be kept. from that day onwards i never even talk to her. from that day onwards i have decided to have ehhem after spm and let them come to me not i go behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment